Guideline:1. Email email@example.com with your enquiry regarding your return.
2. We may accept a return within 30 days from the date of your order if it meets the following conditions; The product is unused and in original condition including original packaging and tags.
3. You must provide a tax invoice/receipt for the goods you are returning
4. Once approved, you can either opt for a store credit (valid for up to 2 years) or an exchange of the returned item (if the new item is less than the value of the original item you will be issued a store credit for the remaining amount/if it is higher than the value of the original item you will need to pay the difference).
5. We do not offer refunds for returned items
6. For all exchanged items, you must pay for the shipping to return the item and also for the new item to be shipped back to you.
7. If you received the incorrect product, you will be issued with a return prepaid label to return the goods back to our warehouse.
We recommend sending returns via registered post or courier as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Gift cards, promo codes and sales promo prices cannot be applied to exchanges.
Special Order Items
Products that are specially ordered non-stocked items, custom made, bulk quantity, or corporate special orders cannot be exchanged/refunded.
Faulty Item / Warranty Claim
Goods are covered by manufacturer warranties. On your behalf we will assist to repair, exchange or provide a credit note for the goods subject to the agreement of the customer. If the goods are not repairable, you will be eligible for a new replacement, exchange or store credit. Refunds are not granted on warranty claims as the goods have been used.
Please inspect your product within 7 days of receiving it to check for any defects even if you are not planning on using the item straight away so we can immediately exchange the item as a replacement and not a warranty claim.
We do not refund postage, or cover the cost of return postage on warranty claims.
Most disputes can be resolved through communication and it's best to contact us as soon as you recognise a potential problem. Should you require further assistance please contact Customer Service; firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCC Warranties Against Defect
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage within a reasonable time frame from purchase. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced at our choice if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au